REAL ESTATEWildcat Run is a mature, intimate community with only 450 doors, built in 1985, located in the heart of a natural preserve between Naples and Ft. Myers. The community offers spacious homes ranging from carriage houses, detached villas and condos to custom estate homes on extremely large lots with private views of the course.
• All “Open House” signs shall be of metal step-type frame, not larger than 18” x 24” and must conform to Wildcat Run color specifications for realtor signs.
• Only one (1) “Open House” sign is permitted on the property for sale. One “open House sign can also be placed at the entrance to a cul-de-sac, regardless of the number of homes for sale on the street. No other copy is allowed. No separate, attached notes are allowed.
• Realtors must check with our gatehouse guard for approval to place any “Open House” signs on property.
• Open Houses may be held on Saturdays and Sundays.
• A realtor must be present in the home whenever an “Open House” sign is displayed and the sign must be removed by 5 p.m.
• Real estate agents must advise the gate each day of the address of any Open House they will be holding that day. Real estate agents must notify the security guard when leaving that the Open House has ended. All Open Houses must be staffed continuously.For a guided tour or answers to any questions you may have regarding the Wildcat Golf and Country Club, please contact Kristen Yanzer, Director of Membership at 239-494-0031 or email at email@example.com